To those who know me best should not be surprised that I totally messed up my schedule for this last week. No worries though I did finish something today. I chose to complete one of my cousins Emma's original suggestions. I planted an herb garden. I know not overly exciting, but most of my plants were looking pretty sad. But now they are looking so great.
I can hardly wait for this Mum to burst into bloom. Mums are plants that remind me so much of fall on my college campus. I look forward to coming home to this every single day.
I added the little Rosemary plant to the Chives already growing.
My very new mint plant. It smells so wonderful already.

And for good measure I planted seeds, from left to right Basil, Cilantro, Oregano, and Parsley. I really hope to put these little seedlings into a planter soon.
XOXO-Amanda May



No comments:
Post a Comment