Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 30

I am totally exhausted.  I have been penning letters for hours and am not yet done. 

I woke this morning to my little sisters challenge.

This is a picture of us together on her birthday last year in Denver. Can you see the candle?

Good morning, loving sister!

Words cannot express how much God has blessed me with good fortune...by letting me be the littlest sister!  You and Kristi have consistently added countless value to my life. Our Father is an ever-present factor in your life, and it is always evident that serving Him is your main priority.

As blessed as I am for having you in my life, I know that you are even more blessed. To become the astounding and godly young woman that you are, I am quite positive that in your brief thirty years here God has blessed you throughout with wonderful people to help you learn, grow, develop, and mature. Teachers, Youth Pastors, Friends, Family, Work Associates, Role Models. 

My challenge to you: Pick 30 of those wonderful people and pen them letters. Actual letters not e-mail. Express your gratitude. Tell them how they influenced you. Update them on who and where you are now. Share with them your written love or appreciation. Encourage them to continue to be the change in others still.  

Future challenge: Continue growing, maturing, and mentoring with others. Keeping up with your blog, I can see you have many dear friends that understand the importance of relationships. I challenge you to be the change they've been in you to others. You changed me. Change someone else. Never stop helping, never stop building, never stop loving. 

I love you, Amanda. Happy Birthday!

-Ashley
-30-
 I really do love this girl so very much!  She makes me want to be a better sister.

I thought about this challenge all day long and finally came up with a list of 30 people to write.  I have 17 letters done and am continuing to work on the others.  I will continue to work on these at my free breakfast at Denny's tomorrow morning.

XOXO-Amannda

No comments:

Post a Comment