My favorite ice cream flavor is strawberry! I do at times go for more variety, but I think strawberry forever will be my favorite. There are four little boys in South Carolina that are also my favorites. I met three of them the fall of 2005 and just fell in love with them. The fourth one I met in 2007 and he instantly found a place in my heart. They are all boy and definitely keep me on my toes. But I totally love it. I miss them terribly. And I know they miss me.
I thought they would have fun challenging me with something, But, I did become a little afraid their mom told me Logan thought about challenging me to find a boy friend and kiss him. I am so glad Suzanne guided them in a different way. She is truly an amazing mom to those boys and a wonderful cousin to me.
I got this challenge from them today.
Once again, the challenge surprised me and brought a smile to my face. I so wish I could have had this wonderful creation with them. I truly thought about a friend to take and considered several options but was unsure of when i was actually going to get the ice cream. Tonight was my first night of a new small group, thus it was kind of late when I actually went. I shared my challenge with new friends who were all about researching different ice cream shops that would have all of the flavors and toppings. The way they started researching reminded me so much for John hopper. I left small group with a plan to stop by Baskin Robbins to get Rainbow Sherbet and ask if they had all of the toppings. The big question was cookie dough as a topping. When I first asked the employee if they had cookie dough topping he said yes and I knew I was golden.Hey Amanda! So the boys decided that they'd love to get some ice cream with you if they had the chance; therefore, they want you to go have some ice cream (taking a friend is preferred:)! They have chosen your flavors though. In one nice, big cup combining all scoops, Kyler would like you to have a scoop of vanilla with chocolate sprinkles, Preston would like you to have rainbow sherbet with rainbow sprinkles, Logan would like you to have mint chocolate chip with gummy bears, and Selik wants you to have chocolate with cookie dough topping. They miss your sweetness, and they love you so dearly! Enjoy those gummy bears!
These picture depict the making of ice cream creation masterpiece for four little boys to enjoy.
I do have to give props to the employee who helped me. He was so patient with me as I explained the creation.
One scoop of vanilla recommended by Kyler.
One of scoop of chocolate recommended by Selik.
One scoop of mint chocolate ship recommend by Logan
Next came the rainbow sprinkles on the mint chocolate chip recommended by Logan
Then the chocolate sprinkles on the vanilla recommended by Kyler.
Then the cookie dough on the chocolate recommended by Selik.
Doesn't it look yummy? I had to get a picture before the final scoop went on.
One scoop of rainbow sherbet and gummy bears recommended by Preston.
Here it is ready to be packaged and taken home to enjoy.
Me a very happy and tired with my special creation headed home.
Just in case you wanted a close up picture of the creation.
I really do like gummy bears on ice cream. And love sherbet. But was glad it went on top since it was the only fruity flavor. Good choice Preston.
Selik, I really like chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and chocolate brownie chuck ice cream. This seemed like a wonderful mixture of the two. And I never knew cookie dough could be used as a topping. Great choice.
Kyler Alvin, I love the simplicity of vanilla ice cream. The sprinkles were so great!
Chef Logan, Did you know mint chocolate chip ice cream is Miss Ashley's favorite? You should totally suggest the rainbow sprinkles to her. I am sure she would love it just like it did. I hope your restaurant serves ice cream.
There it is my ice cream creation created special for my by the Hopper boys. I loved every single little bit that that I took. It was totally fun completing this challenge. Thank you so much for being part of this fun time in my life boys. I can't wait to get back to South Carolina and take you boys out for ice cream. And who knows I might just bring a boyfriend with me one day for you all to meet. It would be totally fun to see what creation you could create for him.
XOXO-Amanda May.



















This sounds like so much fun. I would have loved to have some of this with you. What is this about a boyfriend, is there something you are keeping from me? I love you sister and have enjoyed reading your challenge's.
ReplyDeleteI do not know if I could have eaten all of that at one time.
ReplyDeleteYou are such a sweetheart.
The other day I was at Michael's store and saw something that I know those special boys would totally love. As the Lord put them on my heart right there. I went ahead and bought it for them. I am not sure Suzanne wil; but the boys would have outside fun with it.
Lost their address in the move. When I find the address I will get it in the mial to them.
I m glad that they joined in on the fun for you.
Sunday is the Big "B" day. God's best to you. You ar such a godly young woman and sweet lady.
Quite honestly, I did like their mom Suzanne's idea about the guy. Just make sure he is godly guy who loves the Lord above all. I think you ought to add Suzanne's idea to the challenge for today.
Can not believe how much those boys have grown.
ReplyDeleteI recognize that spoon!!
ReplyDelete