A full weeks worth of challenges are now successfully behind me. Thanks to my alarm clocks and my dear sister calling all the way from Oman, I was out the door headed to Mt. Bonnell to see the sun rise. This was on a list of 100 things to do in Austin Kristi found when she first moved here, or at least climbing the steps maybe not the whole sun rise thing. I had never been here (even though I have suggested it to out of town friends as a must do) and was excited that she challenged me to do.
This would also be a great place to take in a sunset.
(I made this one really large just so you could read the marker. A little history is always a good thing.
Kristi, I even had time this morning to run a little before grabbing a shower at the office and be in my office before 8:30. Thanks for the challenge.
XOXO-Amanda May







I am glad you enjoyed your challenge. Good thing there was a short amount of time between you putting out your schedule and when you did this. After thinking about this I was going to have you do it for both sunrise and sunset, but we can just do it for sunset when I visit next. Love ya tons.
ReplyDelete